Overviews, forecasts, innovations
During this year’s edition of the Polish LNG Conference, we will analyze the current trends defining the global and European LNG market. We will also take a closer look at Poland’s role on the regional LNG scene. Traditionally, a lot of attention will be focused on various technological innovations and groundbreaking ideas.
This year’s topics in a nutshell
- Over(supply) vs demand – market overview, globally and in Europe
- Main players on the gas market – geopolitical impact on the Baltic region
- LNG as a key element of Poland’s energy policy
- Cooperation between US and Poland as the key initiative for European LNG?
- Poland – the LNG hub of the North-South gas corridor
- LNG in comparison to other alternative energy sources – how competitive is it?
- LNG as fuel in road and maritime transport
- New development directions for the LNG market in Poland and Europe
Makes sure to drop by again next week for a detailed agenda!